15.11.12

Take Me Home Album

Finally finally finally finally!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got take me home album yeaaaaaaaay! *over fangirling* i bought it at plaza semanggi (penting banget apa peh-_-) oke oke just ignore it._. but i dont mean to show off that i've bought it._. im just too happy #wkwkwkwk

you know? i cant stop staring at the album.............the boys are handsome *.* you guys must see it gamau tau! -_-(?) eh eh! i want to share some lyrics of 1D's songs that i thought funny. Here we go~

  1. "And I'm like, oww!" (Heart Attack)
  2. "He drives to school every morning While I walk alone in the rain He'd kill me without any warning If he took a look in my brain" (I Would)
  3. "With a sign on my back saying 'Kick Me' reality ruined my life" (I Would)
yeah its funny, in my opinion ;) but i really love it :Dv Now maybe some of you call me insane, idiot cause i said its funny or you think that i mocked their songs. But no, im not as you think.

For the boys, you guys did a great job!! i love love love you guyssss! and directioners who havent bought the album, c'mon buy! Sebelum kehabisan~ ;D



Much Love, AL

No comments:

Post a Comment